If you need degree advice, please contact a student advisor, especially if you are concerned about your progress, have specific questions, or would like to plan your future in the degree.
You must contact the correct department for advice and curriculum information. The key discipline of your degree is your home department.
- If your degree is BBusSc Finance with Accounting or BBusSc with Finance, your home department is Finance and Tax.
- If you are studying a BCom Economics with Law, you need to contact the School of Economics for advice.
Please note: If you want to change your specialisation, please visit the department of the degree you want to switch to. So, for example, BBusSc Finance with Accounting students who want to change to a BCom Financial Accounting: Chartered Accountant must contact the College of Accounting.
- Student Advisors - Accounting
- BBusSc in Computer Science, please email email@example.com
- Student Advisors - Education Development Unit (EDU)
- Student Advisors - Finance and Tax
- Student Advisors - Economics
- Student Advisors - Information Systems
School of Management Studies
- Student Advisors - Actuarial Science
- BBusSc in Analytics, please email Juwa.Nyirenda@uct.ac.za
- BCom in Management Studies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (EDU students)
- Student Advisors - Marketing
- Student Advisors – Organisational Psychology